Relax in an attractive garden setting on the banks of the Whanganui River
Where you can watch the historic paddle steamer Waimarie sail the lower reaches. Centrally located, with the city centre, Sargeant Art Gallery, museum, opera house, Riverboat Centre and restaurants all a short distance away.
- 70kms to Palmerston North
- 160kms to New Plymouth
- 125kms to Tongariro National Park
- Spacious, comfortable studio, 1 & 2 bedroom units (3-star plus)
- Full kitchen facilities including microwave in all units
- Hair dryers all units
- SKY TV
- All units Non-smoking
- Cot, highchair and baby bath available
- Babysitting by prior arrangement
- Guest laundry
- Ample carparking
- Cooked/continental breakfast available
- Rooms serviced daily
Local ActivitiesWanganui is rich & diverse in heritage. It is one of New Zealand's oldest European settlements. Experience Wanganui's history, heritage, vibrant arts, culture and adventure.
We can assist you with restaurants on many of the interesting and exciting day trips and tours.
TariffSingle/double/twin $95-$145; extra adult $20; extra child $12;
Off-peak and corporate rates available.
Visa, MasterCard, Diners, Amex, Eftpos.
Resident hosts: Graeme & Helen.
Phone: 06 345 2448 - Fax: 06 345 2442 - Freephone: 0800 85 33 33